We're Only In It For The Money: Vinyl LP
In the top 300 of Rolling Stone’s 500 greatest albums, We’re Only In It for the Money is a scathing satire of right-versus-left politics that’s as fresh in today’s charged political atmosphere as it was upon release in 1968. In part a parody of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, the album pits the hippies against the squares, skewering them equally, as pawns held sway by corporate sellouts catering to the masses in the name of profit. The restored original 1968 mix is pressed on 180-gram vinyl from FZ's approved Digital Master.
1. Are You Hung Up?
2. Who Needs The Peace Corps?
3. Concentration Moon
4. Mom & Dad
5. Bow Tie Daddy
6. Harry, You're A Beast
7. What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
8. Absolutely Free
9. Flower Punk
10. Hot Poop
1. Nasal Retentive Calliope Music
2. Let's Make The Water Turn Black
3. The Idiot Bastard Son
4. Lonely Little Girl
5. Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
6. What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? (Reprise)
7. Mother People
8. The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny
- Vinyl LP