Terms and Conditions
- Opening date for entries is 16/11/2018 via https://store.udiscovermusic.com/ and https://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/13785-582151.html the (“Websites”).
- Closing date for all entries is 3pm 30/11/2018
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who have entered the competition.
- Winners will be notified by email address given. If Decca, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited (“Decca”) or its representatives do not receive a response from any winner via email or phone within 2 days of contact, Decca reserves the right to select a different winner. Results will be announced on the website soundslikenashville.com within one week of all winner accepting their prize. The choice of winner will be final and binding on the entrants, no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open for residents of the UK only, excepting employees of Decca and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents worldwide, or anyone connected with this Competition. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- No purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- Decca will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Decca takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Decca will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
- Decca reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these Terms and Conditions. Decca reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Websites.
- There is one prize available. The competition prize is as follows: American Original ‘50s Stratocaster, Vinyl, CD & Limited run #TheDayTheMusicRevived tote bag
PLEASE NOTE: If the prize involves travel the winners must be free to travel and partake in prize on the dates defined in the conditions. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- By entering the competition any subsequent winner agrees to allow the free use of their names and likenesses for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Decca or any associated or subsidiary company of Decca. Names of winner may be published on the website.
- By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Decca reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Decca’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents for negligence or fraud.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter of this competition is Decca, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 0950138 whose registered office is at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG, United Kingdom.